Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a Savior!!!!!!!!!

    on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:31pm

I have come to this conclusion that Jimmy is the one who
kept in touch with people...he was so good at that. I am finding out that this
is yet another thing that I need to work on. He was also much better at keeping
the checkbook up to date...have been working on that since the day I got a
checking account, silly me I thought that God had taken care of that are I was
lacking with a great husband...he did just for a shorter period of time than I
thought. Jimmy was also so much better at keeping paperwork organized, and up
to date. I guess this is what happens when your spouse is now with Jesus...the
things that he was much better at come to the surface all the time.

there are so many reasons that I wish that Jimmy was here
with me, yet there is one reason that I want him to be right where he
is...Glory! Jimmy is seeing things that I can only imagine...he is with Jesus
right now and how amazing that must be. Jimmy is in a much better place and it
kinda makes me jealous that he gets to be there and I don't. He is in a place
that we all wish to be...and for that I am so happy :)

So for anyone that I am not keeping in touch with I am
sorry...it is not my strength and I always feel like I am bothering people. If
any of you are feeling like I don't want to talk to you that is not it...give
me a call or mess me on facebook and I will try to keep in touch with you
better.

For anyone who would like to fill out/mail/fax some
paperwork let me know I have as much as anyone could want to do in a lifetime.
LOL I will do it...just as I feel ready to do it. I did manage to get some of
it done today :)

As for the checking account...I will just have to figure
that out I guess. God will give me what I need when I need it I am sure of
that!

I do miss my husband every single day however I am happy
that he is with our LORD. I imagine him flying around Heaven exploring
everything. Then other times I imagine him at the throne of grace lifting up my
prayers to God. One thing I know for sure he is as happy as can be to be with
Jesus in all his glory. I have never understood being fully focused on the eternal
until now...part of my heart is in Heaven at first it was because Jimmy was
there and I have realized that was wrong and now I want to meet my Savior far
more than see my wonderful husband
again. I want to spend as much time with Jesus as I can in order to get to know
him more...I am so thankful that I am able to have a relationship with my
Savior!

1 comment: