Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lord you alone are good

    on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 5:17am
Dear Lord Jesus,
I have no idea what your plans are for my life. You have given me so much and yes I have lost so very much but you say that everything is for your glory and I am choosing to believe that now. You gave me that most amazing husband for 2 years and 45 days and my heart is so very thankful for that...yet breaking that it had to end in such a short time. Lord, please put my heart back together in your time. I know that if you would have told me on my wedding day that all of this would happen in such a short time I still would have married him because I could not see my life without him in it. the time that we had together was filled with so much joy and that is what I will remember until the day you call me home. Lord, you have the perfect plan for each of our lives and I know you are holding me in your arms at this very moment because that is the very thing that I am in need of. Lord, I give my entire life to you and trust that your plans are what is best for me.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment