Thursday, October 6, 2011

Strength...who's is it?

  on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 8:28am


So many people are saying that I am a strong woman...and I want to thank you for your kind words and your support!! But I wanted to take some time to just say a few words about all of this...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-11
It is not me that is strong...it is Christ in me that makes me strong! I am not able to take credit for the strength that I have. Due to the fact that I have been leaning on HIM for strength in my weakness I am strong. But I want everyone to understand that it is ALL because of Christ that I can be strong at all in this time of sorrow. I am called to trust in Christ in every situation and that is what I have done. Through this trust I am able to have a peace that I would not have otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment