Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 weeks today...but God is STILL awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 3:58pm

Today marks 4 weeks without my wonderful husband. Each and every
day I see more and more how the Lord prepared me and Jimmy for this path that
we would go down. The Lord knew that I would never be able to handle it if I
had to watch Jimmy take his last breath and he saved me from seeing that. The
Lord knew that without my family here in Houston that I would need a Church
family to pick up the pieces and he provided a Church family that is amazing…they
loved Jimmy almost as much as I did and they are taking care of me as if it
were Jimmy himself taking care of me. The Lord knew that I would need a place
to stay that I could afford and he provided that almost a year ago, He knew
that I would not be able to go back to work yet and he provided me with
unemployment since March of this year. This made it possible for me to spend
more time with Jimmy in the last few months of his life and give me the freedom
to not go back to a job right away after the loss of my husband. I am amazed at
the plan that the Lord put in place long before I ever knew that it was needed.
I am so thankful to the Lord for His protection over me, His love for me, His
understanding of me and His plan for me life. I pray now that the Lord would
guide me into the path that He has for me. I want to be in the will of the Lord
for my life…I do not want to rush into anything as I want only what HE wants
for me. Even though losing Jimmy has been hard and I am sure I will never be
the same person after this, I also know that the plan that God has for me is
the best. Jimmy was the best husband in the world for me and I know that even
if I had known that this would happen I would have married him anyway because
it was the Lord’s plan for both of our lives and our marriage was a huge
blessing to both of us.

I ask you all to keep praying for all of those that lost
Jimmy as this is such a hard thing to deal with. I also ask for to keep praying
that I look for what the Lord has for me in the next weeks, months and years to
come as I only what HE wants!!!


Thank you all so much for your love and support
To God be the glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment