Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Being different

As other people in my age group go about their lives they think about things such as...

What wedding dress will I buy....I had to think about what my husband would wear in his casket

What house should we buy...I had to think about the land that would be my husbands resting place

Where will we go on vacation this year...I go visit my husband at a grave

What will the sex or our baby be...I have to think about being alone and not having any kids

How will I decorate my house...I have to approve a tombstone



It is funny how our life lives can be changed in the blink of an eye. How we can go from thinking about our future one day to the next thinking about final arrangements for a loved one. I would never wish this on anyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment