Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God IS good ALL the time!!!

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!

~1 Chronicles 16:34

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!

For the LORD is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

~Psalm 100: 4-5

For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised,
and he is to be held in awe above all gods.

~1 Chronicles 16:25

Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints,
and give thanks to his holy name.
 For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.

~Psalm 30:4-5

Praise the LORD, I got the call today from Brookwood Community to offer me the job!! I know this is going to be a hard step for me but it will also be a rewarding step for me. The co-workers at Brookwood and the people that I will serve are all wonderful people. I kept praying that the LORD would open the doors for me to get this job only if this is what HE wanted for me. I did not want to take this step if it was not what the LORD had for me. When I got the call today they offered me the exact number that I knew I NEEDED (yes only what I needed not what I wanted) in order for me to survive on. When I heard that number I knew this is the next step that the LORD wanted me to take! He is so good...He is so faithful!

I know this is going to be a very difficult step in my life. I know that there are going to be hard days. I know that not everything will go my way. I know that sometimes I will want to give up (there are days that I feel that way even now). But I also know that this is from the LORD Himself and that HE wants me to take this step. He will give me everything I need for this next step in my life all the good times and the bad times. I just have to lean on Him and make sure HE is the one in control of my life not me! Thank you all for your prayers for this job...He heard and His answer was YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment