Friday, December 9, 2011

Blessings

This week at work I was privileged to be able to see 2 Christmas programs from local schools (and I get to see 2 more next week)! They came to Brookwood to sing for our citizens!! It was great to see the kids from these schools come out and interact with our citizens...they were so caring and respectful. The students that came were from public schools yet they sang CHRISTmas songs!! It is so great to see the real meaning of CHRISTmas even from the students at a public school. Yet again I feel so blessed with the job that the Lord himself has placed me in!

I also want to say that Max in the most loved cat ever. He has 5-7 people that ask about him every day. And now that they understand that I will be in Pittsburgh for Christmas they all want to know who is going to take care of him while I am gone. They are so sweet and caring, they even care about my furry son :)


No comments:

Post a Comment